The UTracker device is a vehicle tracking solution which allows you to remotely monitor the position of your vehicles.
- A module for the GPS/Glonas/Baidu/Galileo global navigation satellite systems.
- A GSM/3G/4G/LTE450 module to communicate over the cellular network.
- A UHF radio modem which can be used for communication independent of the cellular network. For example
in rural desert areas where there is no coverage of the commercial networks
- A control unit which integrates with the car, the navigation system and the communication system. It also can
host several sensors and actors for custom configurations.
- A small backup battery which allows to operate while the main battery is offline.
- The communication protocol between uTracker and the server is encrypted with AES128 by default and is
optimised for very short communication bursts (~300ms). This allows high power transmissions which can
- The system saves locations all the time, even if no communication is possible. If communication is possible again, old data can be transmit to the central station.
- UHF private Radio Network. With this option the positions are transmitted independently from time to time. This allows to use mobile stations to pinpoint stolen vehicles outside the coverage area. You will receive tracking messages state wide and which can be used for other narrowband telecommunications transport.
- A Iridium Satellite module which allows communication over the Iridium satellite system, which covers the world. This solution gives a 3rd way to communicate with the central station.
- A uTracker system is normally installed hidden in a car. Its installation is stealth to avoid thieves removing it.
- Integrated MEMS, which gives the status of the vehicle, eg crash.
- uTracker can be customised to your exact needs.
see FTS-Q9800.pdf for details.
Contact us for more details.